- Added the List asset addresses (paginated) endpoint
- This endpoint is currently in beta and its functionality may change
- Calling the endpoint returns all the wallet addresses associated with the specified vault account and asset in a paginated list
Fireblocks is updating the process for the creation of new Stellar wallets on January 1, 2024. After this date, customers will be responsible for funding the base reserve upon creation of a new wallet on Stellar. No action is required for customers who have an existing Stellar wallet.
- Added the Documentation > Best Practices > Associating End Clients with Transactions guide
- This guide clarifies which endpoints and parameters to use to associate specific end clients with transactions for internal/auditing purposes or AML/CFT purposes
- Updates have been made to the following pages:
- The Supported Asset Objects page has been renamed Blockchain & Asset Objects
- Transaction Objects - Improvements to parameter descriptions and organization.
- Transaction Webhooks - Improvements to parameter descriptions and organization.
- API Co-Signer Callback - Improvements to parameter descriptions and organization.
- Transaction Signing & Approval
- The code sample on this page has been improved.
- The RawMessageData description clarifies that it's only compatible with raw signing transactions on Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchains.
- Added Structuring Your Vault to the Best Practices category
A new article titled Transaction Sources & Destinations has been added to the developer portal detailing which locations can be identified as a source or destination when creating new transactions or retrieving existing transactions.
- The Supported Assets section has been renamed Blockchains & Assets. The following endpoints have been moved to Blockchains & Assets in the documentation with no change to their behavior:
- Additional documentation has been added to the following endpoints:
- Removed options that have never been officially supported by Fireblocks with the exception of a small group of beta workspaces:
- Filter transactions by
- The fields maxBip44AddressIndexUsed and maxBip44ChangeAddressIndexUsed have been removed from vault endpoints. Fireblocks has never returned these options and they were documented incorrectly.
- Filter transactions by
- If a confirmation threshold is set by transaction ID or set by transaction hash and the value is below the required number of confirmations for a specific blockchain, an error with code 400 1451 is returned. This error response has been active since March 14, 2023.
- The code samples for the following endpoints have been corrected:
The Webhooks & Notifications, and API Co-Signer Callback sections of the API Reference guide have been updated to a clearer order, with new sections for each notification type. There have been no changes to webhooks or co-signer callback behavior.