Creates a new transaction.
- This API call is subject to rate limits.
- Single UTXO-based asset transactions support multiple destinations. Use
destinationand separate each address with a comma.
- Currently, Fireblocks supports BTC, BCH, BSV, DASH, DOGE, LTC, and ZEC transactions with up to 250 inputs and Cardano transactions with up to about 110 inputs. Testnet workspaces using the Fireblocks Communal API Co-Signer are limited to transactions with up to 50 inputs.
- Use the optional
extraParametersparameter for protocol-specific or operation-specific parameters:
- For raw signing, pass the
- For contract calls, pass the
contractCallDatafield. Learn more about developing contract calls on Fireblocks.
- For UTXO-based blockchain input selections, pass the
inputsSelectionfield. To retrieve unspent inputs, call the Get UTXO unspent inputs information endpoint.